CHILLI PHOTO ALBUMS
CLICK ON EACH ALBUM TO VIEW CHILLI PHOTOS
We grow our own chilli plants at a local organic farm to be used in our Heatseekers chilli products. Leftover pods are either sold as fresh or dried.
Plants for sale are grown at a local nursery and then sold at the Canning Vale Markets (WA - Perth) and also now at Bunnings stores.
Our Heatseekers Chilli products are made in small batches with quality, fresh ingredients at our certified kitchen as well as at a local sauce manufacturer for larger batches. Incinerator is now made in the USA due to capsaicin being illegal to import into Australia.
- 08/03/2017 Araluen's Chilli Festival
- 16/11/2016 New seeds!
- 09/10/2016 Dr Paul's Hot Sauce
- 16/08/2016 Holidays
- 15/06/2016 1st Place in Mr Chilli Awards!
- 18/03/2016 New imports from Puckerbutt!
- 15/03/2016 New products
- 03/01/2016 New seedlings!
- 05/12/2015 Canning Vale Markets
- 17/11/2015 New seeds varieties available!
- 01/11/2015 Mr Chilli Awards 2015
- 21/10/2015 Smokey Jolokia back in stock!
- 09/10/2015 Under new Management... Again
- 01/05/2014 Under New Management
- 31/01/2014 USA sauces in stock soon
- 31/01/2014 Incinerator Batch 13 - Last ever!
- 05/11/2013 Price Reductions
- 18/06/2013 30% off & holiday closure 27th June - 15th July
- 29/04/2013 Free Chilli Chocolate!
- 24/03/2013 Heatseekers Chilli website joins us
- 12/03/2013 Araluen's Fremantle Chilli Festival 2013
- 31/12/2012 Cheaper Postage Options
- 31/12/2012 50% off until 5th Jan 2013!
- 30/11/2012 FREE Stubby holders!
- 05/11/2012 New website