Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USE
1. Full payment must be made and cleared before orders are sent. Insurance on postage is an extra fee (registered post option) to make a claim for lost orders. All care is taken in packaging to prevent breakages, but in case of it happening photographic evidence will need to be provided
2. It is your responsibility to make sure that your current address is listed in your Wilfire Chilli account, orders are sent to this address and not what is listed in your Paypal account. Due to the volume received we will not check paypal messages so if you need to send us a message do so in the gift message section of your order on the website or send us an email.
3. Wildfire Chilli has the right to cancel or not accept orders at it's own discretion.
4. Because some of our chilli food products are handcrafted in small batches there may be a slight variance in colour or texture.
5. All content provided on this site are done so with good faith and we believe for it to all be accurate but no responsibility can be taken for inaccurate descriptions or pictures and we will not be held responsible for any loss of income or claims based on what we provide. All content is protected by the Copywrite Act and may not be reproduced or published in any way for commercial or non commercial purposes unless written permission is given by the owner of Wildfire Chilli.
6. Prices are subject to change at any time. If the postage charge is insufficient at the time of order, the buyer will be notified and can either cancel the order at that time or pay the difference to complete the order.
7. Most of the food products for sale and some of our seeds are made from very hot chillies or extracts and no responsibility will be taken for any injury, sickness, soreness or any other problems associated with ingesting, handling or irresponsible use caused to you or anyone else that takes possession of it from you (including and not limited to friends, associates, family, pets and children - please keep it stored safely and out of reach and use nitrile gloves to handle). If you have any sort of health conditions including asthma please refrain from use.
8. All care is taken to provide pure seeds and you will get that 99% of the time but as we are humans and it is impossible to guarantee you 100% as there may be an unlucky chance occasion that seeds were mixed up whilst drying or packing. On the very rare occasion that this may happen please provide details and a photo and your seeds will be replaced or refunded to the sale value.
8.1 All of our seeds carry a high germination rate but no responsibility can be taken for seeds that do not grow due to many factors being involved and the capability of the grower. Such factors can include, environment, bottom heat (needed for the hot ones), how deep you plant them, how much water is given etc. Please read our growing instructions to give yourselves the best result possible and pre-soak superhot seeds and use a heat mat.
Thank you for ordering through Wildfire Chilli. If you have any questions or requests please don't hesitate to contact us. We pride ourselves in giving the best customer service as possible and providing quality and unique products. If you have any problems please contact us and we will be happy to help. We want you to be happy and will do our best to satisfy you.
- 16/11/2016 New seeds!
- 09/10/2016 Dr Paul's Hot Sauce
- 16/08/2016 Holidays
- 15/06/2016 1st Place in Mr Chilli Awards!
- 18/03/2016 New imports from Puckerbutt!
- 15/03/2016 New products
- 03/01/2016 New seedlings!
- 05/12/2015 Canning Vale Markets
- 17/11/2015 New seeds varieties available!
- 01/11/2015 Mr Chilli Awards 2015
- 21/10/2015 Smokey Jolokia back in stock!
- 09/10/2015 Under new Management... Again
- 01/05/2014 Under New Management
- 31/01/2014 USA sauces in stock soon
- 31/01/2014 Incinerator Batch 13 - Last ever!
- 05/11/2013 Price Reductions
- 18/06/2013 30% off & holiday closure 27th June - 15th July
- 29/04/2013 Free Chilli Chocolate!
- 24/03/2013 Heatseekers Chilli website joins us
- 12/03/2013 Araluen's Fremantle Chilli Festival 2013
- 31/12/2012 Cheaper Postage Options
- 31/12/2012 50% off until 5th Jan 2013!
- 30/11/2012 FREE Stubby holders!
- 05/11/2012 New website